Tuesday, February 13, 2007

24 Weeks!

Well here are some more photos of our baby. He's had his second cold now, and we survived.
Yea for hanging out with Ezra, Owen, and Ella. Sorry Ella, I didn't get a photo of your cute self!
Sometimes he likes mom the best
Look at the baby fatness on this kid!
He loves his toes!
Come on now, Kari, you can't tell where Ollie inherited his eyes from???
Attacking mama
Man food is good!

Hanging with Grandpa Ted

Cute as can be!
Drum roll please! I know I keep saying that the time flies by, but I just can't get over it! Look at him now! (He fell over shortly after taking this photo.)

1 comment:

O said...

So glad I didn't have to call and harass you for new pictures this time. I can't wait to see him again. Make sure he has learned lots of new tricks to impress me with. See ya soon.