Tuesday, December 26, 2006

That went by fast!

He's 4 months old! Ollie's practicing his poses for when GQ calls for the photo shoot
He is a very hands on baby...
There is never enough things to chew on
He's big enough for a jump a roo now...
He's the center of our universe...
And he can really work a crowd. That is when he feels like it. Here he is spending time with his Great-grandma Anne
Cousins Katie
and Jenny, too! Jenny has quiet the way with Ollie.
Grandpa Ted shared some gifts for Christmas...
And bathtime is still a night-time pleasure

And then there's the things we dress him up in that serve as never-ending sources of entertainment!

This hat is amazing! No glue was involved in the making of this photo...
I think he knows we're up to something
These reindeer booties were amazing!
And the Christmas presents were so awesome!

I think...
Okay, yeah they were great...



The time is flying by! Oliver is now a big boy and sleeps in a crib in his room. (Amy's not going to cry about it anymore...she thinks.) He is also about to push some teeth out.

3 comments:

O said...

wait when did the crib happen???? right after I left? Holy moving fast!!!! Do you see the expressions that occur with each thought. What a big boy! I loves ya all, can't wait to see you in 8 months, lets not think about that. I'll make is sooner if I can.

hardcori said...

i can't handle the cute...... it's just too unbelievably painfully cute......

O said...

By my calculations he is now 5 months old...this means new pics need to be up. I'm so demanding but it's only because I care.