Monday, November 06, 2006

11 Weeks!

Wow a few weeks can really make a difference! Oliver is a very smiley baby, and who wouldn't be with 2 adoring giants dote-ing on their every whim?

HAHA!

Whoa mom, that's a little close...

Okay, I guess its alright

He's growing fast, but he's still just our tiny

Oliver has moved into the eat face mode of childhood

What he doesn't know is that I really might eat him up...

Oops! I think he heard that!

Oliver gets to play with his pal Daisy a little more now

A little closer now, too!

That's just silly!

He can say OOOOO and OH!

Alright, folks. That's a wrap.

1 comment:

O said...

Oh my holy cute!!! I can't take it. The the fact that his firsts words are to call me out (O is my nickname you know) It's nice to know that he misses me through the distance.